Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Famous for Nothing


While there are a plethora of famous singers, actresses, and models there is one person who is ultra famous for being none of those things. Kim Kardashian is one of the biggest names in television and movies, who claimed her fame for being herself.

Kim stars in her own reality show along with her family. The show reveals the true Kim to the audience she says, “ I’m not a drinker, and when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture. Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me. And the show reveals that.”

This week Kim will come out with a new spread in W magazine that features her, nude. While she regretted her last nude photo shoot for Playboy, she believes this one shows how much she has matured as an adult.

Her fame and fortune come from people liking who she is and feeding into her personality. Kim is a great example of being yourself, following you dreams and living the American Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment